Fashionista: The Definition:

fash⋅ion⋅is⋅ta  /ˌfæʃəˈnistə/ OR [fash-uh-nee-stuh].

1. a highly fashionable woman, usually
working in the fashion industry.

2. A term used to define a woman with a penchant for shopping and a natural flair for combining both current and vintage fashionable trends.

3. A woman devoted to high or unique fashion, with style unlike others that is not only chic but flattering


Saturday, February 21, 2009

What Better Place Than Here?

*

What better place is there than to vent on your blog?
This way this is no longer kept a secret.
I don't like keeping things inside. So I'm going to let it out -

I love him.

I loved him since the first day I met him, and yet I will probably never tell him.
I'll stare at him, and it might have looked like he stared at me, but in the end, it's probably not meant to be.

I love him more every time I hear anything about him from anybody else. And although we don't talk, I wish he knew.

I don't even know him. But just seeing him gives me the jitters. It makes me fidget and bubbly and it makes me sing love songs and dance in the rain.

From Day One, it's been true.

But I'm not going to tell him.
And now that it's clear he's in love with someone else, (okay, I'm exaggerating. but still) all I can do is move on.

(But seriously. Just because we never talk doesn't mean you can just go and like someone else!)

Now that I've let it all out, moving on will be easy.

HAHAHAHA

-Book Of My Life

No comments: