Fashionista: The Definition:
1. a highly fashionable woman, usually
working in the fashion industry.
2. A term used to define a woman with a penchant for shopping and a natural flair for combining both current and vintage fashionable trends.
3. A woman devoted to high or unique fashion, with style unlike others that is not only chic but flattering
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Threw a party for my sister last weekend - it was a blast. My friends came over too but it was refreshing to see a party from the good old days: no poison, no busting, no nothing baad. (: Just want to remind everyone what that's like...
- People - must have a mix between sociable ones and shy ones, as well as a mix between people who know eachother and people who don't to create conversation.
- Balloons - lots of 'em
- Food - appetizers, finger food, dessert
- Music - the perfect playlist sets the mood!
- Party favors - the best are the ones that people actually like
- Games - icebreakers are priority
- Drinks - not everyone settles for sprite. Party punch is essential!
- Room - a place where people can mingle !
- Plan - no one likes an unplanned party, whenever.
- Host - the host must be able to keep everything together. This goes for all parties!