Fashionista: The Definition:
1. a highly fashionable woman, usually
working in the fashion industry.
2. A term used to define a woman with a penchant for shopping and a natural flair for combining both current and vintage fashionable trends.
3. A woman devoted to high or unique fashion, with style unlike others that is not only chic but flattering
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Threw a party for my sister last weekend - it was a blast. My friends came over too but it was refreshing to see a party from the good old days: no poison, no busting, no nothing baad. (: Just want to remind everyone what that's like...
- People - must have a mix between sociable ones and shy ones, as well as a mix between people who know eachother and people who don't to create conversation.
- Balloons - lots of 'em
- Food - appetizers, finger food, dessert
- Music - the perfect playlist sets the mood!
- Party favors - the best are the ones that people actually like
- Games - icebreakers are priority
- Drinks - not everyone settles for sprite. Party punch is essential!
- Room - a place where people can mingle !
- Plan - no one likes an unplanned party, whenever.
- Host - the host must be able to keep everything together. This goes for all parties!